Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Reconsidering Moboline's strategy, part 2

How can one write  an entertaining, useful and interesting blog about mobile and the new digital age if one has almost none experience to it except the usual, online social chat? More than that, how can one sound like an expert on mobile strategies, when, although eager and evangelistic about it, one doesn't even have a decent mobile phone ha ha. 
Coming clean: I am very enthusiastic about all the mobilization going on around and I want to be a part of it, and for the past few weeks I have been considering and reconsidering how to use this blog to which I happened to find such a cute name, to bring me closer to all the digital and mobile hype in the industry. 
Any suggestions?
Then I thought to myself that I should just embrace my status quo, accept and make friends with it, and just share my learning experience with much more experienced readers in hope of advice and consideration; let them be the experts, and who knows, maybe one day, some other uninitiated apprentice (young, ambitious female to give it a profile ha ha)  will stumble upon this blog and find it a useful learning resource.


...so Lesson Nr1: If it doesn't work, don't push it ... go around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment